- Category: Aerosol Products
Super Tac Adhesive Lube
Super Tac Adhesive Lube: A clear synthetic based lubricant with excellent heat resistant characteristics. It is extremely tenacious, has a proven ability to withstand water, especially salt water, outdoor exposure, humidity and steam. It inhibits rust and corrosion, it resists acids, alkalis and salt. The clean, non-gumming properties and high film strength and lubricity make it ideal for open gears, chains and slow moving heavily loaded machinery in marine environments. Compatible with any other mineral based lubricating oil also food grade approved.
Super Tac Adhesive Lube is suitable for use on:
- Industrial forklifts.
- Chains and slides.
- Cranes and wire ropes.
- Open gears and all surfaces needing extreme anti wear protection.
- Agriculture equipment eg. headers, tractors, cane harvesters and tractor implements.
- Motor bikes.
- All terrain vehicles.
- Marine eg. winches, chains and anywhere requiring superior water resistant lubrication.
- Mining and underground machinery application.
- It is a thick synthetic based lubricant which has excellent heat resistant qualities.
- Repels water, has proven its self to be an excellent lubricant in fresh or salt water, outdoor exposure to steam and humidity.
- Inhibits rust and corrosion attack.
- Has excellent film strength and lubricity combined with high tenacity (ability to withstand flinging off).
- It's clean non gumming properties make it ideal for chains, open gears, slow moving heavily loaded machinery in the food industry and anywhere a clean non staining lubricant is used.
- Easy to use.
- Give lasting protection.
- Reduces wear.
- Prolongs life of your equipment.
How To Apply
- Shake can well before use. Hold about 150mm from the target object and give a light spray. Apply more if required.
Available Sizes Include
400 gram net Aerosol Can.
Availability Of Stock
Most products are in stock and will be delivered to you within 1 - 2 working days from the day you place your order in metropolitan Perth and Sydney. All other areas of Australia, orders will be dispatched on the following Friday and delivered generally within 7 - 10 days.
- Orders to the value of $150.00 will incur a $35.00 delivery fee.
- Orders over $150.00 will be delivered FREE to most capital cities in Australia.
We will confirm this when one of our sales consultants contacts you after we receive your order.
Prices and/or To Place An Order
For product prices and / or to place your order please: Contact Us
Material Safety Data Sheet
To view the MSDS you will need a PDF viewer. If you have a question please contact us.
Open MSDS file: Open (link)
Product Use and Warranty
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: All products should be used with care and inspected on delivery. Products not true to sample or contract description, provided they are returned to us within one week of delivery, will be replaced free of charge. All conditions and warranties or otherwise and all liabilities for damages including consequent loss are exclude.
Question and Enquiries
If you have a question and/or enquiry about any of Automotive Treatments products please do not hesitate to: Contact Us