Product Category Menu
Super Tuff Moly Lube
Super Tuff Moly Lube: Formulated for heavy duty lubricant applications e.g. open gears chains and slides, cranes and wire ropes where extreme pressure boundary lubrication is needed. For all chain drive applications, especially where high speeds, temperature and loads are encountered. It inhibits rust and corrosion, resists acid, alkaline and salt. Making it ideal for use in marine and outdoor environments including humidity & steam.
Super Tuff Moly Lube is suitable for use on:
- Industrial forklifts.
- Chains and slides.
- Cranes and wire ropes.
- Open gears.
- All surfaces needing extreme anti-wear protection.
- Agriculture equipment eg. headers, tractors, cane harvesters and tractor implements.
- Motor bikes.
- All terrain vehicles.
- Marine eg. winches, chains and anywhere requiring superior water resistant lubrication.
- Mining and underground machinery application.
- Easy to use.
- Give lasting protection.
- Reduces wear.
- Prolongs life of your equipment.
- Highly penetrative, ensuring positive lubrication.
- Prevents rust and corrosion while reducing friction.
- Has excellent film strength.
- Category: Aerosol Products
How To Apply
- Shake can well before use. Hold about 150mm from the target object and give a light spray. Apply more if required.
Available Sizes Include
400 gram net Aerosol Can.
Availability Of Stock
Most products are in stock and will be delivered to you within 1 - 2 working days from the day you place your order in metropolitan Perth and Sydney. All other areas of Australia, orders will be dispatched on the following Friday and delivered generally within 7 - 10 days.
- Orders to the value of $150.00 will incur a $35.00 delivery fee.
- Orders over $150.00 will be delivered FREE to most capital cities in Australia.
We will confirm this when one of our sales consultants contacts you after we receive your order.
Prices and/or To Place An Order
For product prices and / or to place your order please: Contact Us
Open MSDS file: Super Tuff Moly Lube
Material Safety Data Sheet
To view the MSDS you will need a PDF viewer. If you have a question please contact us.
Product Use and Warranty
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: All products should be used with care and inspected on delivery. Products not true to sample or contract description, provided they are returned to us within one week of delivery, will be replaced free of charge. All conditions and warranties or otherwise and all liabilities for damages including consequent loss are exclude.
Question and Enquiries
If you have a question and/or enquiry about any of Automotive Treatments products please do not hesitate to: Contact Us