Product Category Menu
AF 350: A premium ethylene glycol anti-freeze, anti-boil. AF 350 is recommended for the cooling systems of both petrol and diesel engines, using either aluminium or cast iron or mixed metal systems. AF 350 has been developed for the wide mode mix of cars in Australia. AF 350 should be replaced every 24 months or as per owners manual.
AF 350 meets or exceeds the requirements of all major automotive standards including G.M.1825-M, G.M.6043, G.M.2043.
- Category: Automotive Coolants
Coolant available in the following colours.
AF 350 suitable for vehicle cooling systems where vehicle manufactures recommend to use ethylene glycol products.
- Is compatible with most other coolants.
- Anti freeze/anti boil.
- Recommend by most vehicle manufacturers.
How To Apply
- For best results drain old coolant and refill with clean water and add 250ml of Radiator Flush to your cooling system. Open the heater control tap and run engine at operating temperature for at least ten minutes. Drain entire cooling system and flush with water until water runs clean. Fill with AF 350 to the correct percentage.
- AF 350 should be used at the concentration recommended by the vehicle manufacturer. In the absence of such guidance, it should be diluted with good quality water to give solutions in the concentration range of 30 - 50% v/v. As a general rule; the recommended standard for past warranty servicing of vehicles is to dilute one part AF 350 with two parts water.
Available Sizes Include
|Aerosol||325ml||5 Lt||20 Lt||200 Lt||1000 Lt|
Larger quantities available upon request by: Contacting Us
Availability Of Stock
Most products are in stock and will be delivered to you within 1 - 2 working days from the day you place your order in metropolitan Perth and Sydney. All other areas of Australia, orders will be dispatched on the following Friday and delivered generally within 7 - 10 days.
- Orders to the value of $150.00 will incur a $35.00 delivery fee.
- Orders over $150.00 will be delivered FREE to most capital cities in Australia.
We will confirm this when one of our sales consultants contacts you after we receive your order.
Prices and/or To Place An Order
For product prices and / or to place your order please: Contact Us
Open MSDS file: AF 350
Material Safety Data Sheet
To view the MSDS you will need a PDF viewer. If you have a question please contact us.
Product Use and Warranty
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: All products should be used with care and inspected on delivery. Products not true to sample or contract description, provided they are returned to us within one week of delivery, will be replaced free of charge. All conditions and warranties or otherwise and all liabilities for damages including consequent loss are exclude.
Question and Enquiries
If you have a question and/or enquiry about any of Automotive Treatments products please do not hesitate to: Contact Us