- Category: Automotive Coolants
Total Coolant: This is a revolutionary complete fill radiator inhibitor that prevents scaling and corrosion in the cooling systems, because all the total dissolved solids have been removed. It is compatible with most other corrosion inhibitors and coolants. It protects aluminium and ferrous surfaces by forming a protective film, while increasing heat transfer away from the engine.
Total Coolant is completely ready to use total fill exceeds AS/NZS 2108.1:1997 Type B, A.T.M.1384, A.S.T.M.2570, K.M.2616, A.S.T.M.4340, ensuring guaranteed protection.
Coolant available in the following colours.
Total Coolant is suitable for:
- Vehicle cooling systems.
- Where vehicles work in hot and dusty conditions.
- Use 100% pure, DO NOT DILUTE.
- Prevent corrosion.
- Prevent scale build up.
- Increase engine performance.
- Extend engine and radiator life.
- Improve heat transfer.
- Increase fuel economy.
How To Apply
- For best results drain old coolant and refill with clean water and add 250ml of Radiator Flush to your cooling system. Open the heater control tap and run engine at operating temperature for at least ten minutes. Drain entire cooling system and flush with water until water runs clean. Fill with Total Coolant. Use 100% pure, DO NOT DILUTE.
Available Sizes Include
|Aerosol||325ml||5 Lt||20 Lt||200 Lt||1000 Lt|
Larger quantities available upon request by: Contacting Us
Availability Of Stock
Most products are in stock and will be delivered to you within 1 - 2 working days from the day you place your order in metropolitan Perth and Sydney. All other areas of Australia, orders will be dispatched on the following Friday and delivered generally within 7 - 10 days.
- Orders to the value of $150.00 will incur a $35.00 delivery fee.
- Orders over $150.00 will be delivered FREE to most capital cities in Australia.
We will confirm this when one of our sales consultants contacts you after we receive your order.
Prices and/or To Place An Order
For product prices and / or to place your order please: Contact Us
Material Safety Data Sheet
To view the MSDS you will need a PDF viewer. If you have a question please contact us.
Open MSDS file: Total Coolant
Product Use and Warranty
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: All products should be used with care and inspected on delivery. Products not true to sample or contract description, provided they are returned to us within one week of delivery, will be replaced free of charge. All conditions and warranties or otherwise and all liabilities for damages including consequent loss are exclude.
Question and Enquiries
If you have a question and/or enquiry about any of Automotive Treatments products please do not hesitate to: Contact Us